Only 3 miles from campus in Edmore
Toll-free (866) 550-8838
Cabins $25/night–$20 key deposit
Please bring your own linens
Reservations need to be made by the beginning of October for Alumni Weekend.
Campsites 30 amp site: $15/night
50 amp site: $20/night
NO PETS IN CABINS OR IN CABIN/BATH HOUSE AREA!
PETS PERMITTED ONLY IN RV AREA AND IN RVS.
PETS NOT PERMITTED ON CAMPUS
For Campground Reservations
For Your Information:
- Honor class representatives should contact Arlene Leavitt, Asst. Alumni/Development Director at (989) 427-2420 to arrange a location for your Friday evening, Sabbath noon potluck or afternoon meeting. This is decided by the size of your group and time of your reservation.
- To purchase cafeteria meal tickets for Friday or Sunday, please contact Warren Blaisdell, GLAA Food Service Director, at (989) 427-4444.
- Honor class parking will again be available this year. Watch for signs to guide you when approaching the campus on Sabbath morning.
- A potluck will be held in the old gym immediately following the 11:00 a.m. worship service. Bring plenty of food to allow for those who flew in from out of state, etc.
- Our facilities are handicap accessible.